Before proceeding, all users need to have received authorization from the Policyholder to be registered as a user. To register, users need to use the User ID and password that are assigned to them.
Conditions of Use
If you do not agree with the following Terms and Conditions, please exit this Site.
In registering for access to this Site, users agree that:
- I have authorization from my employer (or, in the case of an Advisor, from Equitable Life) to be registered as a user.
- I will keep my username and password strictly confidential and not disclose my username and password to any other person or entity.
- I will be responsible for all uses of my username and password and all actions performed using my username and password, including unauthorized uses and actions performed without my consent.
- will notify Equitable Life immediately of the loss or unauthorized use of my username and password.
- Equitable Life shall not be responsible for confirming my identity prior to my accessing the Site.
- I will use this Site only for the purpose of (i) administering and/or managing the Group Life and Health Benefit plan(s) to which I have been granted access; (ii) obtaining health and wellness information; and (iii) accessing such counselling and other services as may be provided on or through the Site; as applicable, and for no other or improper purpose.
- If I am a Plan Administrator or Advisor, any personal information obtained from this Site or through any third party website to which I am provided access through this Site will be adequately safeguarded by me in accordance with privacy legislation applicable where I carry on business.
- Regardless of whether I am a Plan Administrator, Advisor or Plan Member, I am bound by (i) the confidentiality and/or privacy provisions contained in any applicable agreement, policy or other document governing my relationship with Equitable Life, or its affiliates, with respect to the content of this Site, any third party website to which I am provided access by Equitable Life through this Site; and (ii) the terms and conditions set out under "Legal and Privacy".
- I am responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information that I submit through the Site. To the extent that the Site permits me access to online message/discussion boards where I may submit my contributions for others to read, none of my contributions shall contain anything unlawful and/or obscene.
- Equitable Life, and its contracted third party service providers, as applicable, have the right to monitor my use of this Site, and any third party website to which I am granted access through this Site, and review information created or accessed under my username and password.
- Equitable Life has the right to restrict or cancel my access to any part or parts of this Site, or to any part or parts of a website that Equitable Life may provide me with access to through this Site, at any time, with or without notice.
- My use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, under "Legal and Privacy", and any other terms and conditions that Equitable Life may communicate to me. I agree to comply with such terms and conditions.
- I agree that Equitable Life may make changes to this Agreement by posting the revised Agreement on this Site. By accessing or using this Site, I agree to such changes.
- If my association with my employer and/or Equitable Life terminates, I agree to immediately discontinue use of my username and password.
- My obligations under this Agreement continue even after I stop using this Site or my relationship with my employer or with Equitable Life ends.
- My violation of the provisions of this Agreement could result in: (a) termination of my use of this Site; (b) notification of the violation to my employer; and (c) liability for damages for the misuse of information provided to me through this Site or for misuse of the Site itself.
Unless otherwise noted, ® or ™ indicates a trademark of The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada.